Our high intensity on ice sessions combined with a structured off ice session will give you that extra edge going into try-outs.
What's New for Summer 2020?
- BOLD Athlete will be running all of our off ice programming! Our friends at BOLD work with athletes from all disciplines but specialize in training athletes with NCAA and professional dreams.
- Class sizes have been capped at 25 skaters & 3 goalies per ice time
- Both Week 1 & Week 2 will have two U14 groups. Unfortunately, we have eliminated the U12 training group for 2020
1 or 2 week try out prep program for athletes trying out for AA
Runs August 10-14 and August 17-21 at Crowchild Twin Arenas
High intensity on and off ice training
Specific goalie instruction at every ice time
Our Enhanced Program is a try-out preparation program designed for athletes who wish to play at the AA level for the coming season. Our high intensity on ice sessions combined with a structured off ice session will give you that extra edge going into try-outs.
What do you get?
Athletes may attend 1 or 2 weeks of Enhanced which will include:
1 ice session per day (Monday-Thursday)
4 off ice training sessions:
- 2 sessions with BOLD Athlete and 2 other off ice sessions, which we are excited to announce soon!
1 game session (Friday)
When Can I Register?
All registration dates are subject to the level each athlete has competed in their PREVIOUS 2019-2020 ringette season.
Athletes are placed based on the age level they will be playing in the 2020-2021 season.
- Registration will open for previous AA athletes on January 15, 2020.
- Registration for previous A athletes will open on February 1, 2020.
- Registration for previous U14, U16 & U19 B or C players will open ONLY after registering for 4 weeks of Focused Training. Registration will open for this group on February 15, 2020
What is the Schedule?
Enhanced is not an all day camp. Schedules are as follows:
U14 Group 1: 10:30AM - 1:15PM
U14 Group 2: 12:00PM - 2:45PM
U16: 1:30PM - 4:45PM
U19: 3:00PM - 5:45PM
Hourly schedules are available upon sign up. Please look over your schedule (which can be found when you login on your dashboard)
Parents and athletes are responsible to look over their schedule and plan appropriate pick up and drop off times, as well as nutrition for each day.
How much does it cost?
- 1 Week: $250 + GST
- 2 Weeks: $400 + GST