Our high intensity on ice sessions combined with a structured off ice session will give you that extra edge going into try-outs.
1 or 2 week try out prep program for athletes trying out for AA
Runs August 14-18 and August 21-25 at Crowchild Twin Arenas
High intensity on and off ice training
Specific goalie instruction available
Our Enhanced Program is a try-out preparation program designed for athletes who wish to play at the AA level for the coming season. Our high intensity on ice sessions combined with a structured off ice session will give you that extra edge going into try-outs.
What do you get (U14-19)?
Athletes may attend 1 or 2 weeks of Enhanced* which will include:
1 ice session per day (Monday-Thursday)
3 off ice training sessions
1 classroom session
1 game session (Friday)
Currently we are only offering 1 week of training for the U12 level. U12’s will only have 2 off ice sessions per week.
Athletes graduating into U14 from U12 may select ONE of the following options:
1. Athlete can participate in the Enhanced Training Camp August 21-25th ONLY if the athlete has attended 4 weeks of Focused Training.
2. If athlete has NOT completed 4 weeks of Focused Training, they can sign up for the Enhanced Training Camp August 14-18th.
When Can I Register?
All registration dates are subject to the level each athlete has competed in their PREVIOUS 2016-2017 ringette season. Athletes are placed based on the age level they will be playing in the 2017-2018 season.
- Registration will open for previous AA athletes on February 15, 2017.
- Registration for previous A athletes will open on March 1, 2017.
- Registration for previous U14, U16 & U19 B or C players will open ONLY after registering for 4 weeks of Focused Training. Registration will open for this group on March 15, 2017
*Please NOTE: These are NOT all day camps!
Please look over your schedule!!!! Parents and athletes are responsible to look over their schedule and plan appropriate pick up and drop off times, as well as nutrition for each day.