Our high intensity on ice sessions combined with a structured off ice session will give you that extra edge going into try-outs.
What's New for Summer 2019?
- BOLD Athlete will be running all of our off ice programming! Our friends at BOLD work with athletes from all disciplines but specialize in training athletes with NCAA and professional dreams.
- Wymbin Yoga will be running 2 yoga sessions per week per age group. Wymbin focuses on the youth community in Calgary through inclusive and inspired yoga classes.
- Class sizes have been capped at 25 skaters & 3 goalies per ice time
- U12 & U14 groups will have a Captain (leader) with them for the duration of their day, each day. Their Captain will be responsible for the time management, encourage better participation, behaviour and work ethic
1 or 2 week try out prep program for athletes trying out for AA (*only 1 week available for U12)
Runs August 12-16* and August 19-23 at Crowchild Twin Arenas
High intensity on and off ice training
Specific goalie instruction at every ice time
Our Enhanced Program is a try-out preparation program designed for athletes who wish to play at the AA level for the coming season. Our high intensity on ice sessions combined with a structured off ice session will give you that extra edge going into try-outs.
When Can I Register?
All registration dates are subject to the level each athlete has competed in their PREVIOUS 2018-2019 ringette season.
Athletes are placed based on the age level they will be playing in the 2019-2020 season.
- Registration will open for previous AA athletes on January 15, 2019.
- Registration for previous A athletes will open on February 1, 2019.
- Registration for previous U14, U16 & U19 B or C players will open ONLY after registering for 4 weeks of Focused Training. Registration will open for this group on February 15, 2019
What is the Schedule?
Enhanced is not an all day camp. Schedules are as follows:
U12: 10:30AM - 1:15PM
U14: 12:00PM - 2:45PM
U16: 1:30PM - 4:45PM
U19: 3:00PM - 5:45PM
Hourly schedules are available upon sign up. Please look over your schedule (which can be found when you login on your dashboard)
Parents and athletes are responsible to look over their schedule and plan appropriate pick up and drop off times, as well as nutrition for each day.
How much does it cost?
- 1 Week: $250 + GST
- 2 Weeks: $400 + GST